A classic cozy meal, elevated with our zesty Bloody Mary Bar Syrup. Add your favorite toppings, like sour cream, avocado, cheddar cheese, or tortilla strips! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Nut Free, Side Dishes, Soup
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Smoked Olive Wood Olive Oil
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 large Red Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Midnight Red Seasoning
- 1 tsp SOOC Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Red Cayenne
- 6 oz can Tomato Paste
- 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- ¼ cup SOOC Bloody Mary Bar Syrup
- 1 can Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the Smoked Olive Wood Olive Oil, bell pepper, red onion, and garlic. Saute until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pot, breaking up with a wooden spoon. Stir frequently and cook until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar, Midnight Red Seasoning, Garlic Medley Sea Salt, black pepper, chili powder, and red cayenne. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, and bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer uncovered for 25-30 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve immediately!