Saratoga Cracker Savory Sausage SpreadPrint
For a quick and satisfying appetizer, top Saratoga Crackers with sweet sausage and cheese. Easy and delicious!
Appetizer, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Robust Varietal Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb Sweet Pork Sausage
- 2½ cup extra sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 10 oz Kalamata Olives, sliced
- 1½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 bag Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Saratoga Crackers
- SOOC Sicilian Sea Salt
- Fresh ground Pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh Chives, chopped
Products used: , Sicilian Sea Salt ,
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Blend the first 4 ingredients for dressing. Set aside.
- Cook sausage and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, olives, and red pepper.
- On a large baking sheet, arrange crackers. Place a spoonful of sausage spread on top of each cracker. Bake until cheese is melted, and cracker is toasted.
- Plate while hot onto a serving dish. Season with Sicilian Sea Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with chives and serve.