Shells with Artichokes, Peas & Cannellini BeansPrint
This easy pasta recipe is full a flavor and served at room temperature, making it the perfect summer dish.
Main Dishes, Nut Free, Vegetarian
All Year, Summer
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Peas
- 1 lb small shell Pasta
- 2 cans Artichokes in water
- 1 can Cannellini beans, drained
- ½ cup Mild SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp SOOC Rosemary Sea Salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- Large handful of freshly chopped herbs such as Parsley, Rosemary, Basil and Thyme
- ½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
Products used: Rosemary Sea Salt ,
- Steam peas for a few minutes, being sure not to overcook. Drain and set aside. Drain artichokes and coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and briefly rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl: toss shells, peas, artichokes, beans and Extra Virgin Olive Oil; add Rosemary Sea Salt, pepper, and herbs. Allow flavors to blend for a while before serving at room temperature.