The perfect side to any end-of-summer barbeque, back-to-school lunches, or a light dinner! This delicious and hearty salad is inspired by one of our wonderful customers who fell in love with our Serrano Honey Vinegar with her homemade tortellini salad. With such high praise, we had to try it out for ourselves. And boy, she was so right, we had to make it into a recipe! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Main Dishes, Side Dishes
All Year, Fall, Summer
- 2 16oz bags frozen Tri-Color Tortellini
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 14oz can quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Cucumber, cubed
- 2 cups Spinach, chopped
- 1 6.5oz can sliced Black Olives
- 12 slices Pepperoni, quartered
- 12 slices Genoa Salami, quartered
- 1 8oz container Mozzarella Pearls
- ⅓ cup SOOC Serrano Honey Vinegar
- ½ cup SOOC Melgarejo Picual Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Roasted Garlic Seasoning
- ¼ tsp SOOC French Garden Sea Salt
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and let cool at room temperature for at least 20 minutes in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the salad ingredients in with the cooked tortellini.
- Make the dressing by whisking the ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Immediately pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. For best results, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to let the flavors blend together.
- **Freshen up leftovers by adding just a drizzle more of Serrano Honey Vinegar.