A creamy, simple, and refreshing dip that’s actually healthy! Top your grilled meats, rice, salads, & sandwiches, dip with your vegetable of choice, pita bread, or even chips! Serve as an appetizer with friends and family, or in your kids' school lunch! Recipe by Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian
- 1 cup grated Cucumber
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp SOOC French Citrus Fennel Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Fernleaf Dill Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dill Weed
- 2 Tbsp Mint, chopped
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Using a cheesecloth or a fine mesh sieve, squeeze the liquid from the grated cucumber. Discard the liquid.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- For best results, let the tzatziki dip chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. Dip with pita chips, vegetables, or bread!