Baked Salmon with Coconut CrustPrint
Baked salmon, with a flaky coconut and panko crust, using the Coconut White Balsamic and Lime Sea Salt.
Dairy Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 4 Salmon fillets, skin removed (about 4 oz each)
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Coconut White Balsamic
- ½ cup Japanese Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup flaked sweetened Coconut
- ½ tsp SOOC Lime Sea Salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- 2 Tbsp a Mild SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425℉. Place salmon fillets on a non-stick baking pan. Brush Coconut Balsamic onto the salmon.
- In a shallow dish, combine panko, coconut, Lime Sea Salt, and pepper.
- Dredge each fillet in the mixture and return to the baking pan. Spread leftover crumbs on top of each fillet. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. If desired, put under a broiler until crust is golden brown.