Blueberry Lemon Breakfast BreadPrint
Pairs perfectly with morning coffee for a quick, easy "on-the-go" breakfast option!
Breakfast, Kid Friendly, Nut Free, Vegetarian
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ¾ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 cup + 1 Tbsp (divided) All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ tsp SOOC Himalayan Pink or Sicilian Sea Salt
- ⅛ tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Clove
- ⅛ tsp Nutmeg
- ¾ cup Whole Milk or Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp (divided) SOOC Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cup frozen wild Blueberries
- 2-3 tsp SOOC Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup confectioner’s Sugar (for icing)
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar (for icing)
- 2 Tbsp warm Water (for icing)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a bread pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine blueberries and SOOC Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar. Add 1 Tbsp flour and stir lightly until coated.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake about 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let rest in pan before removing; let cool completely before icing.
- For the Icing: Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl. Add more water or sugar as needed to achieve desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled bread.