Fish Tacos with Jalapeno and LimePrint
A quick and easy snack or light dinner made with perfectly seasoned tilapia.
Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
All Year, Summer
- ½ lb fresh Tilapia
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Jalapeno White Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp Saratoga Tea & Honey Wildflower Honey
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- Fresh ground black Pepper
- SOOC Sicilian Sea Salt
- 2 cups shredded Cabbage, red or green
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Midnight Red Seasoning
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 4 6-inch Corn Tortillas
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup chopped fresh Cilantro, stems removed
- Preheat the oven to 250°F. Rinse fish, put in a ziploc bag with Persian Lime Olive Oil and Jalapeno White Balsamic. Marinate for 20 minutes or until the other preparations are finished.
- Combine the honey and mayonnaise with pepper and Sicilian salt, to taste, in a bowl. Toss the cabbage with the dressing. Let sit. In a shallow dish, mix together the Midnight Red Seasoning and cornstarch.
- Place tortillas in oven to crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat, add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Right before cooking the fish, dredge the tilapia in the seasoned cornstarch. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Assemble the tacos: starting with a warmed tortilla, adding the fish and topping with the cabbage mixture and garnishing with the sliced jalapenos, cilantro, and a squeeze of fresh lime. Enjoy!