Grilled Flank Steak with Roasted Brussel SproutsPrint
Who doesn't enjoy a perfect flank steak? We have the perfect flank steak recipe for you! Serve with a side of roasted brussel sprouts and you have the perfect meal!
Gluten Free, Grilled, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- INGREDIENTS FOR FLANK STEAK:
- 1½ - 2 lbs Flank Steak
- ⅔ cup SOOC Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- ⅓ cup SOOC Pomegranate Balsamic
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp SOOC Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- Fresh Herbs Oregano, Rosemary, Lemon Thyme
- INGREDIENTS FOR ROASTED BRUSSEL SPROUTS:
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and cut in halves
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Garlic Medley Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries
- Optional SOOC Pomegranate Balsamic for drizzling
- Flank Steak Directions:
- Place steak in large ziplock bag. Combine all ingredients (except steak and herbs) in bowl and whisk together.
- Pour mixture into ziplock bag and add herbs, keeping on the stems. Marinate in refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Pull steak out of refrigerator, 30 minutes prior to grilling. Heat grill on medium high and place steak on grill. Sear on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side, for medium rare.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with additional Garlic Medley Sea Salt before serving.
- Brussel Sprouts Directions:
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Place brussel sprouts on baking sheet, drizzle with Herbes de Provence Olive Oil and season with Garlic Medley Sea Salt.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes, tossing once halfway through, until golden brown and crispy on edges.
- Transfer to serving platter, sprinkle parmesan cheese and dried cranberries over top and drizzle with Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar.
- To make these even more amazing, sprinkle crispy bacon over the top!