Pineapple Grilled ShrimpPrint
The epitome of summer grilling, this tropical shrimp carries a sweet and spicy flavor from our kickin’ Harissa Olive Oil, and tangy Pineapple Balsamic. A quick and easy recipe that will make your summer season complete, plus keep your guests and family happily stuffed! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grilled, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- ½ cup SOOC Harissa Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp SOOC Golden Pineapple Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp SOOC Lime Sea Salt
- 1 lb raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 round slices Pineapple
- 4 Baby Bok Choy, halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup Cilantro, chopped
- Whisk together the Harissa Olive Oil, Pineapple Balsamic, honey, garlic, lime juice, and Lime Sea Salt. Pour half the marinade into a large ziploc bag along with the raw shrimp. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Set the remaining marinade aside.
- Once marinated, slide the shrimp onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat and brush the grates with oil.
- Add the pineapple slices and bok choy to the grill and char, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and set aside on a serving platter.
- Add the shrimp skewers to the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side. Remove and add to the serving platter.
- To serve, drizzle the remaining marinade over top, garnish with cilantro, and enjoy!