Pork Pot Roast with PearsPrint
A pork pot roast with pears, Butter Infused Olive Oil, and Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Holiday, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 3 lbs Pork on bone
- ½ tsp SOOC Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp ground Pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped Shallots
- 4 large Pears, cored and sliced
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ¾ cup Apple Cider
- ½ cup SOOC Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Black Rooster Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat Butter Olive Oil in a dutch oven or heavy stock pot. Salt and pepper pork. Place in dutch oven on stove top and brown on all 4 sides.
- Add shallots, cook for 3 minutes; add pears, bay leaves, cider, Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, and Black Rooster Maple Syrup to pot. Roast in oven for 1 hour. Add Himalayan Pink Sea Salt and pepper to taste.