Roasted Rosemary Garlic KnotsPrint
These golden baked garlic knots are packed with buttery deliciousness! This impressive 5-ingredient appetizer may look like it took all day, but trust me… It’s so easy and fool-proof! Recipe By Taylor MacDougall
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Kid Friendly, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1lb Pizza Dough
- 6 Tbsp SOOC Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp roasted or minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary, minced
- ¼ tsp SOOC Rosemary Sea Salt
- Unwrap your pizza dough from it’s packaging and set on a plate. Let sit in a warm area for up to 1 hour to allow the dough to rise.
- Once risen, roll out the dough on a cutting board or lightly floured work surface. Slice the dough into 12 evenly cut strips.
- Tie each strip into a knot, while tucking the ends underneath. Place on a pizza stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let the dough sit and rise as you complete the next step.
- Preheat oven to 400℉. In a small pot over medium heat, add the Butter Olive Oil, garlic, rosemary, and Rosemary Sea Salt. Simmer until warm and fragrant and remove from heat.
- Brush each knot with the olive oil mixture. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes, brushing with more of the olive oil mixture every 5 minutes until gone and the knots are lightly golden.
- Serve warm by themselves or top with parmesan and dip in marinara!