Warm Quinoa Salad with Rosemary Garlic AgrodolcePrint
A simple warm grain salad made with our savory Rosemary Garlic agrodolce. Recipe by Chef David Britton.
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Salads, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian
All Year, Summer
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 2 cups Water
- ½ cup pitted imported Black Olives
- ½ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Scallions, white part only, chopped
- ⅛ cup flat leaf Parsley, chopped
- ⅛ cup fresh Basil, chopped
- ½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Rosemary Garlic Agrodolce
- SOOC French Fleur de Sel
- Freshly ground black Pepper
- Rinse quinoa grains thoroughly in a fine mesh sieve and drain.
- Bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan over high heat. Stir in the quinoa and lower the heat.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed, remove from the heat and fluff quinoa with a fork.
- Transfer to a large bowl and let cool a bit.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the quinoa. Pour over the Rosemary Garlic Agrodolce, French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt, and pepper. Toss and serve warm.