Bloody Mary with Chipotle ShrimpPrint
A Bloody Mary like you've never had before! Chipotle Olive Oil to marinate the grilled shrimp, Lime Sea Salt for the rim and a splash of Jalapeño Balsamic to give it a nice kick.
Beverages, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grilled, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 8 large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Chipotle Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cilantro, minced
- 1 Lime, cut in half
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- ¼ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- 4 Wooden Skewers (8 inch)
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Orange Pepper, cut into squares
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Lime Sea Salt
- 8 oz Vodka
- 2 cups Tomato Juice
- 1 Tbsp prepared Horseradish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp Celery Salt
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Celery stalks, washed
- Place Chipotle Olive Oil, cilantro, juice of ½ lime, cayenne, and ground peppers in a bowl; stir. Place shrimp in the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place 2 shrimp on each skewer, alternating with cherry tomatoes and pepper squares; discard marinade. Preheat grill. Grill skewers for 2 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink.
- Pour Lime Sea Salt on a saucer. Quarter remaining lime and wipe a wedge on the rim of each glass. Set wet rim on saucer to coat in salt.
- Fill glasses with ice. In each glass, pour 2 oz vodka, ½ cup tomato juice, ½ tsp horseradish, 2 dashes of Worcestershire, a sprinkle of celery salt, 1 tsp Jalapeno Balsamic, and a wedge of lime. Insert a celery stalk, lay a skewer across glass and serve.