Grilled Steak & Fig SalsaPrint
A mouthwatering combination you never could have imagined… We’re tossing tomatoes out the door and using fresh figs to craft this delicious salsa. Made with our sour-sweet Rosemary Garlic Agrodolce, the combination of smoky grilled steak and sweet figs will blow you away! Recipe by: Taylor MacDougall
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
- 2 lbs Flank Steak
- 1 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp SOOC Smoked Olive Wood Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp + ¼ tsp SOOC Rosemary Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp + ¼ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 8 oz Figs, stemmed and cubed
- ¼ small Red Onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Garlic Agrodolce
- ½ tsp fresh Rosemary, minced
- Preheat a grill over high heat. Coat the flank steak with 1 Tbsp Smoked Olive Wood Olive Oil, and season with ¼ tsp Rosemary Sea Salt and ¼ tsp cracked black pepper. Grill the steak for 5 minutes on each side, then set aside to rest, covering with aluminum foil.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the figs, red onion, Rosemary Garlic Agrodolce, 1 Tbsp Smoked Olive Wood Olive Oil, the remaining Rosemary Sea Salt and cracked black pepper, and the fresh rosemary. Toss to combine.
- Slice the steak against the grain, and transfer to a serving platter. Top with the fig salsa, and serve!