Lamb Chops with Cherries and Mint SaucePrint
Lamb chops with cherries and mint sauce using Black Cherry Balsamic, Himalayan Pink Salt, Butter Infused Olive Oil, and Butternut Squash Seed Oil.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free, Sauces
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened Cherries, thawed
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Tbsp SOOC Butternut Squash Seed Oil + 1 Tbsp for sauce
- 8 trimmed Lamb Chops, ¾ inch thick
- ½ tsp SOOC Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground Pepper
- 1 cup Shallots, finely chopped
- ½ cup Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Butter Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Mint, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Combine cherries with sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Salt and pepper lamb chops. Heat a large skillet to medium-high. Add Butternut Squash Seed Oil. Cook lamb chops 3-4 minutes per side (for medium rare) while basting the Butternut Squash Seed Oil over the chops with a spoon. Transfer lamb chops to a plate and tent with foil.
- Pour fat from the skillet, then add Butter Olive Oil and sauté shallots for 4 minutes. Add cherries with juice, broth, and Cherry Balsamic. Heat to medium-high for 3 minutes. Add mint, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, and pepper to taste. Remove from heat. Plate lamb chops and spoon on glaze.