Mixed Greens with Dried Cherries & Herbes de ProvencePrint
Sweet and savory flavors combine for a salad that is delicious alone or served with a dinner entrée.
Gluten Free, Nut Free, Salad Dressings, Salads, Vegetarian
- 1 large bag of Mixed Greens
- ½ cup dried Cherries
- 4 oz Goat or Blue Cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsp minced Shallots
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 7 Tbsp SOOC Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- SOOC Hawaiian Red Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground Pepper, to taste
- Put dried cherries in ½ cup hot water for 10 minutes to soften, then drain. In a large salad bowl, combine greens, cherries, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk shallots and pepper. Add Herbes de Provence Olive Oil, Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon mustard, Hawaiian Red Sea Salt, and whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss and serve immediately.