A traditional recipe right from the south of France, this dish makes the perfect summer lunch or light dinner. You will notice no measurements in this recipe because quantities are dependent on what you prefer! Make it yours! Anchovies are traditional, but optional, like everything listed.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Salad Dressings, Salads
All Year, Summer
Depends on quantities
- Green beans, cut into 1”, on an angle, ends removed
- Small Nicoise Olives
- Fresh Artichoke hearts, sliced very thinly
- Canned Tuna in oil
- Green or Red Pepper cut into thin strips
- Cucumber, skin removed cut into batonettes
- Mixed Greens (optional)
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Ripe Tomatoes, quartered
- 2 parts SOOC Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 part SOOC Lavender Balsamic Vinegar
- SOOC Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1 Anchovy, chopped finely (optional)
- Whisk the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil into the Lavender Balsamic, add Sicilian Sea Salt and anchovy.
- Use the dressing to coat each individual item to present in the salad and neatly plate all ingredients. Enjoy!