Kale & Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with Brie CroutonsPrint
Kale & Roasted Butternut Squash Salad with brie croutons using Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar, Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, Butternut Squash Seed Oil, and French Fleur de Sel Sea Salt.
Nut Free, Salad Dressings, Salads, Vegetarian
All Year, Fall, Summer
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Butternut Squash Seed Oil
- 2 cups frozen (or fresh) Butternut Squash chunks
- 1 lb Kale leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp SOOC Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
- 8 oz Brie, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup dried Cranberries
- 1 ½ Tbsp Honey Mustard
- 3 Tbsp SOOC Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup SOOC Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat butternut squash chunks with Butternut Squash Seed Oil. Bake on sheet pan for 20 minutes.
- Whisk mustard, Cranberry Pear Balsamic, Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, and cranberries together for dressing.
- Mix kale with lemon juice and Fleur de Sel Sea Salt in a bowl. Allow to wilt.
- Dredge brie pieces in whisked egg, then coat in crumbs. Place in oiled skillet, 30 seconds per side.
- Toss kale, squash, and brie croutons in a large bowl with dressing.