Maple Chipotle RibsPrint
Our Taconic Distillery Bourbon Maple Syrup is just screaming to be included at your summer BBQ. Pair it with our Chipotle Olive Oil and you’ve got yourself a world-class BBQ glaze! The complex sweetness of the syrup is the perfect complement to the smokey-hot flavor of the chipotle.
Appetizer, Dairy Free, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
1 hour 40 minutes
- 3 lb rack of Pork Baby Back Ribs
- FOR THE DRY RUB:
- ¼ cup BBQ Rub
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Rustic Rub
- 1 tsp SOOC Smoked Applewood Sea Salt
- ½ Tbsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tbsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- FOR THE BBQ GLAZE:
- ¼ cup Taconic Distillery Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup SOOC Chipotle Olive Oil
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Rustic Rub
- ½ tsp SOOC Smoked Applewood Sea Salt
- Place the rack of ribs in a large shallow baking dish. Pat dry with a paper towel. In a small bowl, combine the dry rub ingredients. Thoroughly rub the spices into the rack of ribs, making sure to rub into both sides.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat (about 200 degrees). Place the rack of ribs over indirect heat (top rack) and cook 30 minutes on each side, totaling to 1 hour.
- In the meantime, whisk together the ingredients for the BBQ glaze. Set aside close to the grill.
- After 1 hour, move the ribs to direct heat and cook for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through. Using a grill brush, brush a small amount of the BBQ glaze onto the rack of ribs every 5 minutes. Remove the ribs from the heat. Use the leftover glaze for serving, and enjoy!