Designed for our World Fire Collection, this recipe is for the heat lover that you know or that you are! These tacos boast an incredible punch of flavor that is balanced with a soothing dollop of creme fraiche.
Grilled, Main Dishes, Meat and Seafood, Nut Free
1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 8oz swordfish filets, cut into ¾-in strips
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Harissa Olive Oil
- SOOC Sicilian Sea Salt
- For the Salsa:
- 1 cup diced fresh Pineapple
- ¼ cup Red Onion, diced
- 1 small bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Tbsp SOOC Jalapeño White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Baklouti Green Chili Fused Olive Oil
- For the Beans:
- 1 15oz can of Black Beans
- 1 ear of Corn, grilled husk on until charred, kernels removed with a knife
- 1 Tbsp SOOC Red Cayenne Chili Fused Olive Oil
- 1 Lime, juiced
- To Serve:
- 8 Tbsp Creme Fraiche
- 8 Tortillas
- SOOC Habanero Sea Salt
- Marinate the swordfish with Harissa Olive Oil for 2 hours. Prepare the salsa: combine all the ingredients and allow to marinate at least 1 hour.
- Prepare the beans: Combine all ingredients and allow to marinate at least 1 hour.
- Bring the fish to room temperature and season lightly with Sicilian Sea Salt. Grill on all sides, marking the fish. Do not over cook, about 4 minutes per side. Place in warmed tortilla, spread with crème fraiche, and fill with beans and salsa. Finish with Habanero Sea Salt for extra heat!